Keller, Texas August 29, 2015 Crime Reported in Keller
All dates in AUGUST
- 12th – Victim Deborah Lynn Schultz or Frio Dr in Keller ….Credit Card Stolen
- 13th — Kohls on S. Main Street in Keller reported $428 in clothes in theft, Known suspect Schleen Elizabeth Vandermillen of North Richland Hills arrested for theft of property from Kohl’s. Released medical warrant pending.
- 14th –Vehicle was stopped for speeding and marijuana under two ounces was discovered, Arrested Leslie Erin Mullane, Stribling Circle, Azle, Texas.
- 15th–Cititations Only issued to Martha Silvia Rivera-Tello of Woodland Trail, Keller and Eugenio Cisneros-Guerra for Simple Assault
- 17th–Trim Paint Brushes stolen from Home Depot in Keller, Known Suspect Alisha Nicole Turner, Isabellle St., Ft. Worth, was given a citation only.
- 18th–sometime between 13-18th the victim Gregory Lynn Moss of Sioux St. in Keller reported Fraud use of an online loan taken out with another person’s information (ID Theft)
- 20th–Theft of $312 of property from Kohls in Keller, Jeremy David Power, Dayton St. Apt 126, Haltom City, Texas was arrested for taking property without paying for it.
- 21st–A traffic stop at 2000 Stallion Drive in Keller, led to the arrest of the driver and passenger for failure to ID and one for false identification. Consequently a search discovered a binder bag with 3 hypodermic needles with methamphetamine residue inside as well as numerous counterfeit bills, some with the same serial numbers. Arrested on the offense of Forgery Government National Institution of Money, arrested was Michael Van Davis III of Albert Broadfoot, Bonham, Texas and Michael Van Davis II of Briarcrest in Rockwall, Texas.
- 21st–Victim David Paul Smith of Harmon Road, Fort Worth reported his Iphone 6 was stolen at Keller High School.
- 22nd–Complaining party Lee Wesley Holcom of Tindall Drive, Ft. Worth, said that a security guard grabbed his neck and he “felt pain” at the Bar/Nightclub, Bronson Rock 250 S. Main St. Keller.
- 23rd–Arrested Jesse James Avila of N. College Circle, North Richland Hills at 301 Navajo Drive in Keller at an underage party. The 18 year old was arrested for DUI Minor.
- 23rd–Unlocked cars parked at 1731 Goldenrod Lane, in Keller, were rummaged through and items taken included a Black and Decker Drill, Computer Hardwared and software and a Leatherman’s Tool, Victims were Brandon Michael Maksin, William Kraus and Jodie Maskin of Golden Rod LN and Suzanne Batinic of E. Dove Loop in Grapevine and Samir Omar of Ridge Point Pkwy in Keller.
- 25th–Vehicle stopped for traffic violation and a PC Search was conducted, Joseph Connor Gamble of Hurstview Dr. in Hurst, Texas was arrested for Possession of one orange container containing cannabis butter and one piece wax paper containing cannabis butter.
- 25th–Traffic Stop lead to the arrest of Ian Michael Crispin of Meadow Crest Dr. in North Richland Hills for Possession of Narcotics.